James J Harrington, III
HARRINGTON LAW, PLC
42400 Grand River Ave., Suite 204 • Novi, MI 48375
(248) 347-9620 • email@example.com
James J. Harrington, III is the founder and managing member of HARRINGTON LAW, PLC, which has been located in Novi, Michigan since 1988. Mr. Harrington is one of the premier Family Law attorneys – not just in Oakland and Wayne Counties – but throughout the State of Michigan.
The firm is proud to skillfully and efficiently represent both Men and Women, who are going through an inherently difficult and challenging time in their lives, without ever losing sight of the persons most affected by a difficult divorce — the minor children.
Each client receives the benefits of:
- Nearly 50 years of litigation & family law experience
- The understanding and empathy appropriate to the termination of a marriage and commencement of a new life.
- The skillful application of cost effective, proactive, and results oriented strategies geared to the unique facts in client’s case.
- A committed attorney willing to appear anywhere in the State of Michigan to protect his client.
He is equally skilled at dealing with a full range of divorces, which might involve an “amicable” & “friendly” case with minimum attorney involvement — or, appearing as “lead attorney” or as “primary co-Counsel” in a major conflict, high asset, business valuation, or a contested custody case which appears headed to a certain Trial.
James J. Harrington, III is a recognized “Super Lawyer” as established by peer review. He is an active, full time practicing member of the Michigan Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. He is a lawyer’s lawyer to whom other attorneys refer cases. Over 50% of his major cases are attorney referrals or involve co-counsel partnering on behalf of client. Mr. Harrington has received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Family Law Section, State Bar of Michigan. He was admitted to the Hall of Fame – Family Law, by Michigan Lawyers Weekly in 2021.
Contact HARRINGTON LAW, PLC at (248) 347-9620 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org